Inventing fancy job titles for ordinary occupations

  • Thread starter Thread starter Janus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    professional
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
8 replies · 3K views
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Gold Member
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,002
Okay, here's the game,

Invent professional sounding titles for common day jobs.

Here's a few examples to get it started:


Financial Distribution Agent - Bank Teller

Soil Relocation Service Worker - Janitor

Educational Nutrition Specialist - School Cook

Bio-waste Conduction System Technician - Sewer Worker

Personal Transport Provider - Cab Driver

Information Dissemination Facilitator - Teacher

Retail Corporation Receptionist - Store Greeter

Transportation Infrastructure Technician -Road Worker

Bovine Lactation Harvester - Dairy Farmer

Follicle Growth Artist - Hair Dresser



Okay, now come up your own, or new titles for the ones above. :smile:
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Domestic Engineer- housewife
Environmental Engineer-Janitor.
Fire Protection Engineer- Need I say more?

Bovine Lactation Harvester - Dairy Farmer

Reminds me of the Simpson’s, when the kids watched the cows getting slaughtered at the meat factory and Ralph says, "When I grow up I want to go to Bovine University!"
 
Last edited:
Movie critic and food professional - unemployed

Sewage infrastructure specialist - plumber
 
Environmental Engineer-Janitor.
I take offence to that sir! :biggrin:

how bout
transparent wall technician - window washer.

(I won't take credit, I'm pretty sure i saw that on tv somewhere)
 
Public Safety Officer - Security Guard

:frown: That actually is my work title.
 
Self-employed municipal environmental protectionist - Homeless urbanite who picks up recyclables.
 
Chic Connoissieur -- I have an ipod

Hunger and Health Exchanger -- McDonald's Cash register job

Yeah, I suck at this. meh.
 
upholstery durability quality control specialist -- couch potato