Project PF Proliferation - Free Gold Membership!

So here are my two cents for the sake of it.
When I will get to the capital city of my country I will post this in a few more universities where my fellow friends learn.

For now this is posted at the school I graduated back in the day.Tukums 2.school. Latvia.
Greets from LV. :)

Attachments

• Attēls000.jpg
    Attēls000.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 396
  • Attēls001.jpg
    Attēls001.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 431
So here are my two cents for the sake of it.
When I will get to the capital city of my country I will post this in a few more universities where my fellow friends learn.

For now this is posted at the school I graduated back in the day.Tukums 2.school. Latvia.
Greets from LV. :)

Awesome job! Keep us up to date on where else you post!

I'm going to post on my university soon but shouldn't we change the the flyer to match the new looks of the forum?

I'm going to post on my university soon but shouldn't we change the the flyer to match the new looks of the forum?

Good call! I'll work on that shortly!

Hi I'm a brand new member just started learning physics by myself and and Im very interested in this offer but now I'm in spring break... so my question is: Is it still on, and can I do it after break?

Hi I'm a brand new member just started learning physics by myself and and Im very interested in this offer but now I'm in spring break... so my question is: Is it still on, and can I do it after break?

yes.

I'll post this up in a few places at my university.

dlgoff
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I did some verbal "PF Proliferation" at the Norfolk Virginia airport Sunday. I meet an Electrical Engineer who's going to be checking us out if he hasn't already. I didn't get his name, but if he happens to read this ...

Welcome to Physics Forums and I hope your flight didn't demonstrate inertia like the train. :wink:

mbunga
I will pin it at Orbit

Thanks am a student and i will legally pin it in our college bulletin board. I will forward you a photo too.
Reagards

Mbunga

Rolen
Gold Member
I8bXcMI.jpg

UGPC3NF.jpg

IF- Federal University of Bahia, Brazil.

Evo
Mentor
No one would dare rip PF off! I'd call in the PF Sisterhood to take care of them!

Nuns_With_Guns.png
I think the members that have held up a note with their member name next to the flyer is a nice idea.

intrinsic_
Posted

posted this up at school a couple months ago. its actually one of about 4 or 5 i put up around campus. love the forums its been a great help to me! thanks to all who contribute to the forum!!

p.s. this is at Wor Wic Community College and i'm majoring in Electronics Engineering. challenging and exciting field to be in, i love it!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 384
Last edited by a moderator:
ghatbandhe
go through attachment

Attachments

• Physicsforums_flyer.pdf
    74 KB · Views: 149
Great Britain, University of Kent, Canterbury Campus :smile:

Attachments

• Physics photo.jpg
    Physics photo.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 411
University of Toronto, Canada :)

Attachments

• IMG_0539.jpg
    IMG_0539.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 430
Are the terms still the same: six months Gold Membership for a link on a site but permanent for a photo?

Seems backwards. Flyers usually get torn down daily by janitorial staff, so the advertising is a lot more short-term. A link, on the other hand, is more long-term and can be checked daily to confirm it is still there.

Are the terms still the same: six months Gold Membership for a link on a site but permanent for a photo?

Seems backwards. Flyers usually get torn down daily by janitorial staff, so the advertising is a lot more short-term. A link, on the other hand, is more long-term and can be checked daily to confirm it is still there.

It's not permanent if you put up a photo. Only a year/six months.

Well I just made an account here. I have been lurking this site for like 2+ years. But good to be here. I will try to spread the word.

Just a question? What's the difference between a gold membership and a regular membership? I mena the benefits etc.

some two universities coming up soon , get ready Greg :)