Prosecuted for not filling in cenus form

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Form
In summary, Wolram is a bad person because he wants to do harm to red tape aficionados and he is the good guy. He was fired from a job with the Department of Agriculture for sleeping on the job. He is also a reader and follower of the transcripts of Congressional hearings on the farm bill.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Well why the heck should i fill one in, i pay all my taxes, every company on gods Earth know where i live, if the government do not ,well what the heck are they useful for, sod em i say sue me.

Physics news on Phys.org
wolram said:
Well why the heck should i fill one in, i pay all my taxes, every company on gods Earth know where i live, if the government do not ,well what the heck are they useful for, sod em i say sue me.
Wolram, are you being bad again?

Evo said:
Wolram, are you being bad again?

Bad as wanting to do harm to red tape aficionados to right, but not bad as a the good guy i am.

I had a job with the Department of Agriculture doing a sheep census, but I got fired for sleeping on the job.

jimmysnyder said:
I had a job with the Department of Agriculture doing a sheep census, but I got fired for sleeping on the job.
LOL.

At least your sheep do not get bombarded with sales literature.

jimmysnyder said:
LMAO! :rofl:

jimmysnyder said:
I had the worst job ever with the Department of Health, doing a Draculum census ... it really sucked!

My parents got a census form that asks WAY too many questions that are simply none of their business. As far as I am concerned they don't need to know any more than who lives at the residence. What your anual income is, the valuation of your property, insurance premiums you pay, social security income, interest income, etc. are simply none of their business. If they want to know about income they can contact the IRS.

jimmysnyder said:

:rofl: I actually was reading the sheep census documents on USDA's website last week. It took a whole pot of tea to get through it! Then again, I was also following up with reading the transcripts of the Congressional hearings on the farm bill, which included such gems of questioning such as (paraphrasing here):
Some member of Congress: What do you think of the recommendation to require individual ID numbers assigned to all farm animals?
President of Sheep Industry Association: Since we already do that to control scrapie, as long as you can make it work with the system we have, fine.
:rolleyes:

Moonbear said:
:rofl: I actually was reading the sheep census documents on USDA's website last week. It took a whole pot of tea to get through it! Then again, I was also following up with reading the transcripts of the Congressional hearings on the farm bill, which included such gems of questioning such as (paraphrasing here):
Some member of Congress: What do you think of the recommendation to require individual ID numbers assigned to all farm animals?
President of Sheep Industry Association: Since we already do that to control scrapie, as long as you can make it work with the system we have, fine.
:rolleyes:
I thought my job was bad. You can read through that and remain sane?

Evo said:
I thought my job was bad. You can read through that and remain sane?

Remaining sane requires starting out sane. :biggrin:

1. What happens if I don't fill in my census form?

If you fail to fill in your census form, you may be subject to prosecution. This means that you could face legal consequences for not completing the required information.

2. Is it mandatory to fill in the census form?

Yes, filling in the census form is mandatory as it is a legal requirement. The census is used to gather important information about the population, and failure to complete it can result in prosecution.

3. What kind of information is required on the census form?

The census form typically asks for basic information such as your name, age, gender, race, and household information. It may also ask about your occupation, education, and income. All information collected is kept confidential and used for statistical purposes only.

4. Can I be prosecuted for providing false information on the census form?

Yes, providing false information on the census form is considered a criminal offense and can result in prosecution. It is important to provide accurate and truthful information to ensure the data collected is reliable and useful.

5. Can I be prosecuted if I am unable to fill in the census form due to medical reasons?

If you are unable to fill in the census form due to medical reasons, you may be exempt from prosecution. However, you may need to provide proof of your medical condition. It is best to contact your local census office for more information and to make necessary arrangements.