Purify Hard Booze with Brita - Enjoy a Great Tasting Caesar!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShawnD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Alcohol
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
34 replies · 18K views
franznietzsche said:
Liquor before beer, you're in the clear. Beer before liquor, never been sicker.


Believe me, its the truth. Don't do it in the wrong order. You will regret it, especially if you're doing heavy drinking.

This is from someone with tons of experience. :wink:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Chrono said:
This is from someone with tons of experience. :wink:

Yeah, well i did it the wrong way about ten times until i figured why the minute i took the first shot i began to feel like crap. Although I've notice that rum and cokes don't cause this problem.
 
franznietzsche said:
Yeah, well i did it the wrong way about ten times until i figured why the minute i took the first shot i began to feel like crap. Although I've notice that rum and cokes don't cause this problem.

Yeah it sucks. I, myself have only done it 'the wrong way' a few times. I don't think it bothered me that much though. But I did have a beer after a lot of vodka the other night and it was the best damned beer I've had in a loooong time. Mmmm...
 
check said:
Yeah it sucks. I, myself have only done it 'the wrong way' a few times. I don't think it bothered me that much though. But I did have a beer after a lot of vodka the other night and it was the best damned beer I've had in a loooong time. Mmmm...

2 smirnoffs --> 5 shots ofvodka.

Bad way to go.


5 shotsof vodka -----> 2 smirnoffs.

Much Better.
 
I think vodka is best mixed with lemonade.
I don't remember the ratios of sugar, water, lemon juice, vodka and a bit of Sprite I think, but I made a real killer mix a few years ago that was such a hit at a party I got nicknamed 'the professor' and had requests for the stuff even a year later. LoL
Maybe I'll work on it next weekend.
Vodka+lemonade is the way to go.