I would study gamma ray burst and supermassive blackholes. I would also like to accurately observe and compute the parallax of a star. I'm actually going study astrophysics after I get my degree in engineering.
Wolram, you havent given us your thoughts on this.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving