Raccoon vs. Cat: What Happened During My Surprise Visit?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Math Is Hard
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
33 replies · 5K views
That makes perfect sense because raccoons are notoriously good and breaking and entering.
He could be placing possums in locked garages.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Les Sleeth said:
I guess my age is showing, I was thinking of the squirrel.
If it makes you feel any better I was thinking the same thing and I'm twenty-six.
 
TheStatutoryApe said:
If it makes you feel any better I was thinking the same thing and I'm twenty-six.
Heh heh, yeah, I was going to comment that it's a good thing Bullwinkle didn't show up with him. :smile:
 
I think he got himself caught up in something on the way...
http://soap.chattablogs.com/archives/images/moose_aloft-thumb.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator: