1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Re: Special and General Relativity papers

1. Feb 3, 2007 #1
    The internet is an absolute nightmare for finding papers, particularly ones that are so old the author has died and the copyright has expired.

Anyone got a link to Einsteins 3 papers

And also his paper on special and general relativity. Apparently I can buy it for $x, but since it should be free and my search engine can't find a free source I'm asking here?

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 3, 2007 #2

robphy

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

4. Feb 3, 2007 #3
  5. Feb 3, 2007 #4
    That's fantastic thanks guys.

Is not even the free, free any more :rolleyes: :tongue2:

Oddly though the pdf format is blank for me? I can read it on line but would rather print it out or save it.

And I don't speak German I'm afraid, is there an English translation on that site Robphy?

Oh never mind I downloaded the Microsoft ebook reader this works fine. Strange about the pdf?

Last edited: Feb 3, 2007
  6. Feb 3, 2007 #5
    Both PDF files work, the one from MIT only takes some time to load. However, it is just the ones online that has all of the original(?) images.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?