Ready to Celebrate with Evo's Pre-Birthday Fiesta?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Evo
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
17 replies · 4K views
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Messages
24,114
Reaction score
3,277
Evo pre-birthday FIESTA!

Just to get everyone in the mood for tomorrow.

http://www.hallmark.com/ECardWeb/ECV.jsp?a=5109301842625M112681606Y
 
Physics news on Phys.org
ZapperZ said:
Wait a minute. Is your birthday tomorrow? Oh my! You and Chuck share the SAME birthday!

:)

Zz.
Seriously? We'll have to celebrate for Chuck too! :smile:
 
Hola! I best get busy makeing my special Birthday Empanada's!
 
Here's a pre-birthday present for you:
http://www.dole5aday.com/FoodService/Images/banana.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday and Maryland day Evo!

So today was Maryland day! They had this BIG short cake and were giving away free pieces. When I say BIG, I mean serve like 70k people big. So you got yourself a big birthday cake here in Maryland!

http://www.marylandday.umd.edu/gallery/2006/150th_cakeMovie.mov

And they also had stands with food. You know hot dogs, fried chicken and crab cake sandwiches! So I got a crab cake sandwich and a lemonade in your honor! It was delicious.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I also posted a picture for Evo's pre B-day, but it was banned.

Nevertheless, i am sure that Evo liked it.


regards
marlon

ps : congrats Evo
 
Oh, and thanks to Doc Toxyn, Adrian Paul has delivered more crab legs. :!)
 
Attachments
  • Apaul2.jpg
    Apaul2.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 532
Evo said:
Oh, and thanks to Doc Toxyn, Adrian Paul has delivered more crab legs. :!)


I can understand about the crab legs but what's up with this guy ? He looks like a cheap porn actor

Who is he ?


marlon
 
marlon said:
I can understand about the crab legs but what's up with this guy ? He looks like a cheap porn actor

Who is he ?


marlon
He's "Duncan McCloud of the Clan McCloud" - The Highlander, an immortal and my one true love. :!)
 
moose said:
*starts singing princes of the universe song*
You got it! :smile: