Rebuilding a dilapidated tiki bar on a tropical island

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
63 replies · 6K views
I have all the booze stashed away, Rum, whisky ,rum vodka, rum, gin, rum brandy, guess who drinks rum:biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
wolram said:
I have all the booze stashed away, Rum, whisky ,rum vodka, rum, gin, rum brandy, guess who drinks rum:biggrin:
I only like milk.
 
Silicon Waffle said:
I only like milk.

You could try this, it has coconut milk in it.

Blend with ice until smooth. Pour into a hurricane glass and garnish with coconut flakes...
►rum ►http://www.1001cocktails.com/recipes/mixed-drinks/creme+de+bananes.html ►http://www.1001cocktails.com/recipes/mixed-drinks/dark+creme+de+cacao.html ►http://www.1001cocktails.com/recipes/mixed-drinks/coconut+milk.html ►banana ►coconuts
Or be adventurous and try this

Combine all ingredients in a blender with half a cup of crushed ice. Blend well, pour into a tall glass, and serve...
►http://www.1001cocktails.com/recipes/mixed-drinks/overproof+rum.html ►http://www.1001cocktails.com/recipes/mixed-drinks/apple+juice.html ►http://www.1001cocktails.com/recipes/mixed-drinks/coconut+milk.html ►http://www.1001cocktails.com/recipes/mixed-drinks/grenadine+syrup.html ►banana
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Silicon Waffle
wolram said:
You, Tsu and the others were badass, i on the other hand was a perfect gentleman:wink:
As always, Woolie :oldlove: