Reece, 16-year-old aspiring doctor and surgeon

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 868 views
Dr. Reece
Hello!
I'm Reece, an aspiring Doctor and Surgeon (hence the "Dr." in my nickname). I am 16 studying 5 AS levels which are: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics with Statistics, Further Maths. I have also studied and still study other subjects unofficially for my own interest, those being: Psychology, Medicine and Surgery and more. I have many medical books such as BNF and the Oxford Handbooks of medicine and surgery as well as having access to things such as NICE guidelines. I love doing experiments and studying to help me understand how the world works.

Thank you so much for accepting me into your community
Reece
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Dr. Reece said:
Hello!
I'm Reece, an aspiring Doctor and Surgeon (hence the "Dr." in my nickname). I am 16 studying 5 AS levels which are: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics with Statistics, Further Maths. I have also studied and still study other subjects unofficially for my own interest, those being: Psychology, Medicine and Surgery and more. I have many medical books such as BNF and the Oxford Handbooks of medicine and surgery as well as having access to things such as NICE guidelines. I love doing experiments and studying to help me understand how the world works.

Thank you so much for accepting me into your community
Reece

Welcome Reece! :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Dr. Reece