Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Report on dimension on the governing equation help

1. May 19, 2008 #1
    Report on "dimension on the governing equation.." help

Ciao all,

I am sorry for my stupid but I really need some help of someone who knows about structure mechanics.

I need to write an report on the topic that I myself dont understand it in normal English

" DIMENSION ON THE GOVERNING EQUATIONS FOR AN ELASTIC ELASTIC BODY WITH MAIN SOLUTION PROPOPULATED"

( My teacher is an Italian so I could not understand quite well what he meant by this topic)

I have some thing want to ask somebody in this forum for the main issues that I need to write in my report?

What subtopic should I include in my report like

-Euler- Bernulli equations?
    -beam under small strain, small displacement hypothesis?
    -anything??

Thank you very much!

Cheers,
    Sean

2. jcsd
  3. May 19, 2008 #2
    May be I must give some more clues so that some of you here can guess what it mean.

1) My lectures included Stress Tensor, Kinematic, Constitutive Relations, then this topic..
    This topic I didnot attend class, I have only 2 my classmates ..Only 1 of them attend but she didnot make the note..So basically I lost what teacher spoke in the class.

2) Bad luck I was assigned to summarize this topic which I didnot attend and have no idea what the hell it is or should be..

Could somebody here please help? I will definitely thank in advanced.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?