Request To Improve The Post History Feature

Would it be possible to see only the 'title' posts within the posting history tab instead of all the replies within a post as well?

I feel it would be easier to go back to ones posts that way. As of know the post history list is filled by the users replies within their own posts. Also distinguishing between posts where the user asks the question from the ones where the user responds would also be great. (Something more along the lines of Stack Exchange?).

Thank you!

Answers and Replies

Nugatory
Mentor
Would it be possible to see only the 'title' posts within the posting history tab instead of all the replies within a post as well?
If you want to find all threads started by a specific user, that option is available in the Find dropdown on that user's profile page (and I agree that is a UX irritation that that option is not available under the "postings" button, as with the old software).

The advanced search dialog also has a "Display results as threads" box at the very bottom of the dialog.

Likes Wrichik Basu and JC2000
Thanks a lot!

Ygggdrasil
Science Advisor
Insights Author
Gold Member
You can also find threads started by you by clicking Forums->Find Threads ->Your Threads (https://www.physicsforums.com/find-threads/started).

However, I agree that it would be more convenient if this page were also accessible from a user's profile page.