Resize Photos to 600x600 with Adobe Photoshop

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hyperspace2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Photos Photoshop
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 3K views
Hyperspace2
Messages
84
Reaction score
1
Hey guys. I want to turn the pixel of my photos by adobe photoshop.
I wan it to be 600pixel by 600 pixel.
Please note that I don't want to stretch the photo (by uncheking constrain propotion)
so please provide me the step by step to make photo 600*600 pixel (it can be cropping but not to lost the original standar of photo)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Please elaborate, it is not clear what you want to do. That is, it is obvious what final size you want, but it is not clear what you start with and what operations are acceptable for you (and these will differ depending on what you are trying to achieve).
 
I want to resize the photo in adobe photoshop.

The usual steps in photoshop would be like this
Go to image
-image size
& then set the pixel dimension
but It won't resize the photo as per my need
you may suggest to uncheck the constrain proportion but that will get my photo stretched. So I am seeking altenatives.
 
If your picture is not square it can't be resized to square without stretching. You may first crop it to square and resize later, you may select crop tool and enter target dimension before using it. Many ways to skin that cat.
 
I am feeling such a stupid man now. How com I don't know that simple stuff.
Thanks man, THe idea was great and simple