Retaking courses at different universities.

  • Topic: Schools 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Skrew
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Courses Universities
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 2K views
Skrew
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
I am currently at a university and will be moving to another, the university that I am at has a really poor analysis sequence(due to the teacher being incompetent at teaching).

I am wondering if it's detrimental to me to take the analysis sequence at my current university since I almost assuredly will be taking it again at the university I move to, is there a reason I should wait?


I assumed I should take it anyway as I can always just retake it at the next university but I want to make sure that this is the correct position to take. That no inherent damage is done to me by taking it twice?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
If it were me, I would take the course now and then apply for transfer credit at the new place.
 
lurky said:
If it were me, I would take the course now and then apply for transfer credit at the new place.

My problem isn't even if it doesn't transfer, I wouldn't really mind. My main concern is if taking it again at the next university after taking it at my current one will damage me in some way?

I assume not but I want someone else to validate my position.

It really ticks me off how terrible the analysis instructor is at my current university but I will save my ranting for another thread.