Brushing up on high school physics after 30 years

  • Thread starter Thread starter newbz
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 720 views
newbz
New here, thanks for letting me join! It's been 30 years since high school physics, the cobwebs are thick! Hoping to brush up on the basics and learn new things.

Cheers everyone! :)
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello a new member my name is Will Wroldsen PhD In mathematics and statistics. And also pursuing my PhD in mechanical engineering at NYU. I took off a few years I am a naval F18 fighter pilot and now I just want to finish my education and then see what's next for me.
 
newbz said:
New here, thanks for letting me join! It's been 30 years since high school physics, the cobwebs are thick! Hoping to brush up on the basics and learn new things.

Cheers everyone! :)
Welcome to the PF. :smile:
Will Wroldson PHD said:
Hello a new member my name is Will Wroldsen PhD In mathematics and statistics. And also pursuing my PhD in mechanical engineering at NYU. I took off a few years I am a naval F18 fighter pilot and now I just want to finish my education and then see what's next for me.
Welcome also to the PF, and thank you for your Naval service. Fox-Two! :smile: