Revisiting High School Physics: A Scientist's Journey to Brush Up on the Basics

• Thread starter newbz
  • Start date
In summary, "Revisiting High School Physics: A Scientist's Journey to Brush Up on the Basics" is an informative and engaging article that follows a scientist's journey to refresh his knowledge of high school physics. Through his experiences, readers are reminded of the fundamental principles and concepts of physics, and the importance of continually learning and expanding one's knowledge. The article also provides valuable insights into the challenges and rewards of being a scientist, and the impact that high school education has on one's future endeavors.
newbz
New here, thanks for letting me join! It's been 30 years since high school physics, the cobwebs are thick! Hoping to brush up on the basics and learn new things.

Cheers everyone! :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello a new member my name is Will Wroldsen PhD In mathematics and statistics. And also pursuing my PhD in mechanical engineering at NYU. I took off a few years I am a naval F18 fighter pilot and now I just want to finish my education and then see what's next for me.

newbz said:
New here, thanks for letting me join! It's been 30 years since high school physics, the cobwebs are thick! Hoping to brush up on the basics and learn new things.

Cheers everyone! :)
Welcome to the PF. :smile:
Will Wroldson PHD said:
Hello a new member my name is Will Wroldsen PhD In mathematics and statistics. And also pursuing my PhD in mechanical engineering at NYU. I took off a few years I am a naval F18 fighter pilot and now I just want to finish my education and then see what's next for me.
Welcome also to the PF, and thank you for your Naval service. Fox-Two! :smile: