Social life at Physics Forums is declining
- Topic: Suggestion
- Thread starter Borek
- Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
12 replies · 3K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Discussion
- 20,002
- 11,120
PF Chat will be back this upcoming Sunday.
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 4,663
- 37
Yay! We have really missed it.
turbo
Gold Member
- 3,181
- 57
I'm with you, Borek. Didn't notice the thread before. Dedicated chatters like dlgoff, cristo, and Kurdt (and others) will appreciate it too. We won't have to wander over to Phil's place to touch bases on Sundays. Of course, between firewood, garden and other projects, I won't have a lot of time, unless I've been rained-out.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
YAY BOREK!
YAY Greg!
Welcome back Greg, I've heard you've posted tons of awesome pictures of Egypt on your Facebook.
YAY Greg!
Welcome back Greg, I've heard you've posted tons of awesome pictures of Egypt on your Facebook.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
Greg's online!
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
- 9,621
- 9
I hope chat's up soon, I need to blow of some steam ...Evo said:Greg's online!
Evo
Staff Emeritus
- 24,114
- 3,277
In the immortal words of Frasier "I'm listening"
I hope Greg didn't forget. After all, he did just get back from Egypt.
I hope Greg didn't forget. After all, he did just get back from Egypt.
- 20,002
- 11,120
Didn't forget, just got to bed at 5am 
Similar threads
- Mulz
- · Replies 3 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 3
- xbomber88
- · Replies 3 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 3
- tim_lou
- · Replies 72 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 72
- pivoxa15
- · Replies 25 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 25
- tim_lou
- · Replies 39 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 39
- Quaoar
- · Replies 24 ·
- STEM Academic Advising
- Replies
- 24
- Replies
- 2