Ring in the New Year at PF's NYE Chat Party!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greg Bernhardt
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
24 replies · 5K views
Messages
20,002
Reaction score
11,120
PF will be hosting a fabulous NYE chat party! Chat will open at 6pm central time. BYOB. Staff hot tub will be open to all!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
WOOHOO! I've got my bathing suit!
 
Evo said:
WOOHOO! I've got my bathing suit!

I'll bring Cheetos!

cheetos-girl-in-bath.jpg


No that's not me :biggrin:
 
Cheetos and Harvey's! My favorites!
 
If my brain is still working, 6pm central time is midnight here, so it won't be New Year's Eve any more in the UK by the time chat starts.

I'm probably going to bed before then anyway as I'm still recovering from probable swine flu (my body doesn't seem to know when to stop fighting, even though the infection is gone, but my doctor's prescribed various things to help it calm down).

My sister's family should be arriving soon (probably complete with a different set of colds and flu from the ones which we already have) so the kids won't be going to bed until the early hours and I'm not even sure where my wife's going to sleep yet, as the combination of her snoring with her current cold and my panic attacks in the night (needing the light on) do not make for a very peaceful night.

Have a good party! I'll be sampling some Baileys at least to celebrate the end of the coldest December on record here in the UK.
 
Hang on there, Jonathan! I hope I won't be getting the flu in this crowd of people today!

Btw, the tub and the Cheetos...I sure am sorry I'll miss this chat party. :biggrin:
 
I may drop in next year, when we get back home from our neighbors.
 
Borek said:
I may drop in next year, when we get back home from our neighbors.

mee too...but when i wake up. :-p

Hey wait...it's next year for me already! :biggrin:
 
Jonathan Scott said:
If my brain is still working, 6pm central time is midnight here, so it won't be New Year's Eve any more in the UK by the time chat starts.

I'm probably going to bed before then anyway as I'm still recovering from probable swine flu (my body doesn't seem to know when to stop fighting, even though the infection is gone, but my doctor's prescribed various things to help it calm down).

My sister's family should be arriving soon (probably complete with a different set of colds and flu from the ones which we already have) so the kids won't be going to bed until the early hours and I'm not even sure where my wife's going to sleep yet, as the combination of her snoring with her current cold and my panic attacks in the night (needing the light on) do not make for a very peaceful night.

Have a good party! I'll be sampling some Baileys at least to celebrate the end of the coldest December on record here in the UK.
Hope you get better JS, we'll miss you!
 
I will bring the imaginary aged Anejo Tequila, be sure to bring your imaginary taste buds... only for those of legal age however...

Rhody... :smile:
 
Taking a break from snacks, beer, wine and cribbage. My wife is making a loaf of pizza-bread with bacon, basil, and mozzarella.
 
oooh! I will bring endless supply of gin and tonic! yum!
 
I'm still up... Hope I won't sleep the very last minute. :biggrin:
 
Math Is Hard said:
my internets are a little flaky, so I may be in and out.
MIH! We're trying to hold onto you!