Ryerson University Aerospace Engineering: Compare to U of T

  • Thread starter Thread starter vipulan12
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
vipulan12
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Is ryerson university a good place for aerospace engineering?
how is it compared to the university of Toronto?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
vipulan12 said:
Is ryerson university a good place for aerospace engineering?
how is it compared to the university of Toronto?

Would you have to do the slush crawl? I'm afraid I can't comment on the academic merits.
 
I don't know about Ryerson's Engineering program. UofT's Aerospace engineering is part of EngSci and EngSci is pretty famous in Canada.

Its really hard to compare. So don't take the link seriously.
http://forums.studentawards.com/yaf_postst30778_Is-Ryerson-University-good-for-aerospace-and-civil-engineering-.aspx
 
If a school is licensed to teach engineering it must offer what you want.

I haven't seen many universities in Canada which offer programs like aerospace engineering. Usually they offer mech., chem., civil and the like. Automotive and aerospace are not wide spread.

You can always look at the rankings, but does that really tell you what you want to know?

So will going to Ryerson mean that you won't be able to get a job in the future? No.