Summer 2024 Internship in Aerospace Engineering in Europe

Sas
Hey, I'm a second year mechanical engineering student in Cyprus and I'm about to enter my third at the end of September.

I'm aiming to complete my Master's Degree in Aerospace Engineering at ISAE-SUPAERO in Toulouse, France.

They're a pretty prestigious institution and only accept the best students out there (10% acceptance rate), that's why I want to expand my CV with actual work. I want to do an internship in the coming summer of 2024.
I actually tried to do an internship this summer but I had to stay in Cyprus and the aerospace industry here isn't as powerful as other EU countries like France or Germany.

Do you guys have any recommendations as where I should complete my internship in the summer of 2024? (In Europe)

Thank you very much for any response

Physics news on Phys.org
Since your goal is to pursue your master's in France, you should seek an internship with a French aerospace company.

Likes Sas
Check out who your profs work with or get funded by. The easiest way to get an internship is if someone makes a phone call for you.

Likes Sas and FactChecker

What is the duration of the internship?

The Summer 2024 Internship in Aerospace Engineering in Europe typically lasts for 10-12 weeks, starting in June and ending in August.

What are the eligibility requirements for the internship?

The eligibility requirements for the Summer 2024 Internship in Aerospace Engineering in Europe may vary depending on the specific program and host institution. However, most internships require applicants to be enrolled in a relevant degree program, have a strong academic record, and possess relevant skills and experience.

What kind of projects will interns work on during the internship?

The specific projects interns will work on during the Summer 2024 Internship in Aerospace Engineering in Europe will depend on the host institution and their current research and development initiatives. However, interns can expect to work on projects related to aircraft design, propulsion systems, materials science, and more.

Will the internship be paid?

The Summer 2024 Internship in Aerospace Engineering in Europe may or may not be paid, depending on the host institution and program. Some internships may offer a stipend or salary, while others may only cover expenses such as travel and accommodation.

Are there any language requirements for the internship?

The language requirements for the Summer 2024 Internship in Aerospace Engineering in Europe may vary depending on the host institution and program. Some internships may require fluency in the local language, while others may only require proficiency in English. It is important to carefully review the requirements before applying.