Saudi Arabia 0-3 Ukraine: Keeper Struggles in 2nd Half

  • Thread starter Thread starter siddharth
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 2K views
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Messages
1,145
Reaction score
0
0-3 to Ukraine a few minutes into the second half. The Saudi keeper is having a shocker! I think Ukraine have a planned strategy to shoot from distance.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Well, so far they're still doing better than their first game in 2002 where no German player was tackled in the first half.
 
Thats more like it from Ukraine.. I always rated this team...
 
4-0, what a trimming. The Ukrainians were furious and the arabs took the rap
 
I'm so sick of the announcers referring to Ukraine as the Ukraine. If you're going to do that then start saying the Spain, the Saudi Arabia, and the Tunisia
 
dav2008 said:
I'm so sick of the announcers referring to Ukraine as the Ukraine. If you're going to do that then start saying the Spain, the Saudi Arabia, and the Tunisia
...and the Gambia!

I think "the Ukraine" is like an elliptic hangover from the days when you'd say something like "the Soviet Republic of Ukraine".