Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Save me !automatic measurement system for solar panel

1. Sep 12, 2010 #1
    1.I need to create an electronic system that automatically can measure and derive the IV and I-P characteristics (graph) and it must show maximum power point on the graphs.

2.The system must include a homemade voltage controlled electronic load that can load the solar cell with a well defined current of 0 – IMAX at a solar cell voltage of 0 – Vmax.
    IMAX and VMAX must be specified by you and must be a bit bigger than the maximum ratings of the solar cell you decide to focus on.

3. I need block and circuit diagram for this.But I don't know which components need for this.Please help me !

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 12, 2010 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF. We do not do your schoolwork for you, but we can provide hints and ask questions.

How can you make a good current load? What components would you use, and how would you design it? How would you design this experiment?

4. Sep 13, 2010 #3
    well ,how would I design this experiment? thanks for information :D

5. Sep 13, 2010 #4

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Please re-read my post #2.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook