1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Save me !automatic measurement system for solar panel

1. Sep 12, 2010 #1
    1.I need to create an electronic system that automatically can measure and derive the IV and I-P characteristics (graph) and it must show maximum power point on the graphs.

2.The system must include a homemade voltage controlled electronic load that can load the solar cell with a well defined current of 0 – IMAX at a solar cell voltage of 0 – Vmax.
    IMAX and VMAX must be specified by you and must be a bit bigger than the maximum ratings of the solar cell you decide to focus on.

3. I need block and circuit diagram for this.But I don't know which components need for this.Please help me !

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 12, 2010 #2

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF. We do not do your schoolwork for you, but we can provide hints and ask questions.

How can you make a good current load? What components would you use, and how would you design it? How would you design this experiment?

4. Sep 13, 2010 #3
    well ,how would I design this experiment? thanks for information :D

5. Sep 13, 2010 #4

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Please re-read my post #2.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook