Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Seeking opinion of others on quantum systems control and estimation theory

1. Sep 30, 2014 #1

R D

I am an EE graduate stumbled upon this exciting new field of research fusing control and estimation theory(EE) and quantum mechanics(Physics).
    I seeking opinion of experts and professionals regarding this field.I think it would be critical for development of new future quantum technologies and nanotechnology.
    Do you think that it offer new way of looking at quantum mechanics providing new insight in bewildering quantum phenomena? what do you think its future is?
    Also I am from India, do you know any of your colleague(s) working in this field here.

By the way congratulations for your new website and thank you for giving people like me a platform to interact with experts and professionals.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 6, 2014 #2
    Thanks for the post! Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?

4. Oct 6, 2014 #3

R D

I just wanted to know the opinion of experts and professionals regarding this field and future and whether any researcher is doing research in India.

5. Oct 6, 2014 #4

R D

or should I re post my thread in other sub-forum of Physics forums?

6. Oct 6, 2014 #5

R D

or should I re post my thread in other sub forum of Physics forums?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook