Why can't I set up an avatar and signature?

  • Thread starter Thread starter UrbanXrisis
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
31 replies · 6K views
RoboSapien said:
No body seems to be interested in that but I guess after 1 year if U try to edit the avtar then it should dissapear.

Not uninterested, just don't know. I think the people who became contributors since this change are only just reaching the end of their first year of upgraded membership, and I don't know of too many contributors who stop contributing once they start (unless their financial situation changes), so there is likely nobody who has the experience to know how to answer that question.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
ramollari said:
BTW does a concept such as "loop quantum gravity" exist in physics? Very weird, I never heard of it!
i see you haven't been here in the forums of strings,branes and lqg, or it just hasnt caught your eyes. :rolleyes: