Share Animal Pictures: For Animal Lovers

  • Thread starter Thread starter micromass
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Animal
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3,073 replies · 328K views
micromass said:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/funny-animal-captions-and-you-cant-read-body-language-either.jpg

:smile:


The mommy baby pics are sooo cute :!)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/internet-memes-you-have-a-lot-of-explaining-to-do.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/funny-animal-captions-ive-better-things-to-do-than-listen-to-your-yammering.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/funny-animal-captions-its-okay-its-the-discovery-channel1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/funny-animal-captions-mom-dosint-know-i-snuck-out-iz-gunna-stay-up-all-day.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
People think animals are adorable and cute when they look disoriented. People think human beings are stupid when they look disoriented. Why is that? :confused::confused:

And the mother-baby photos make me depressingly homesick and guilty.
 
R.P.F. said:
People think animals are adorable and cute when they look disoriented. People think human beings are stupid when they look disoriented. Why is that? :confused::confused:

I don't. I think kids look so cute when they are disoriented, I like to watch them trying to figure out what to do in certain confusing circumstances.

And the mother-baby photos make me depressingly homesick and guilty.

Now I can understand the homesick feelings, but feeling guilty? :confused:
Unless you have a baby you left behind..
 
Gad said:
I don't. I think kids look so cute when they are disoriented, I like to watch them trying to figure out what to do in certain confusing circumstances.

You sound like a person who would abandon their baby brother in the store just because he looks cute then. :biggrin:
 
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/funny-animal-captions-youll-still-have-to-pay-a-nom-inal-service-fee.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/funny-animal-captions-its-survival-of-the-chubbiest-out-here.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/funny-animal-captions-ill-stick-with-the-fresh-ones-from-now-on.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/funny-animal-captions-its-a-win-win-situation.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Gad said:
I don't. I think kids look so cute when they are disoriented, I like to watch them trying to figure out what to do in certain confusing circumstances.

I guess it's because people have low expectations for animals and kids.

Gad said:
Now I can understand the homesick feelings, but feeling guilty? :confused:
Unless you have a baby you left behind..

I just haven't gone back home for a while. My parents said they missed me but I still decided not to go home for the summer. That's why I feel bad.
 
R.P.F. said:
I just haven't gone back home for a while. My parents said they missed me but I still decided not to go home for the summer. That's why I feel bad.

I'm sorry RPF :frown:
 
R.P.F. said:
I just haven't gone back home for a while. My parents said they missed me but I still decided not to go home for the summer. That's why I feel bad.

Sorry to hear that RPF. But you can still stay in touch with them, and the internet makes it easier. Let them learn how to use it if they don't.

I guess it's because people have low expectations for animals and kids.

I really can't see your point. Because I'm not expecting the kid to do the right thing I find that cute, is that what your saying? I don't think so.
 
micromass said:
I'm sorry RPF :frown:

Gad said:
Sorry to hear that RPF. But you can still stay in touch with them, and the internet makes it easier. Let them learn how to use it if they don't.

Thanks guys. It's going to be ok. I'm going home next summer. :approve:

Gad said:
I really can't see your point. Because I'm not expecting the kid to do the right thing I find that cute, is that what your saying? I don't think so.
I wasn't trying to make a point anyways. :wink: