Share Animal Pictures: For Animal Lovers

  • Thread starter Thread starter micromass
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Animal
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3,073 replies · 328K views
Jean Shepherd (the writer and narrator of A Christmas Story) did a hilarious radio show on the elephants that eat the marula fruit and get drunk. I tried to find it on youtube but could not.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/flatpages/video/mediacenterbc3.html?bctid=1479378435001

Murder of crows. This particular roost is near where I live, I've watched them every winter for years :!).
 
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-animal-captions-nothing-ruins-a-picnic.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-animal-captions-quoth-the-raven.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-animal-captions-ai-founds-ur-lucky-st-pattick-but-ai-eeted-it.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://chzjustcapshunz.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-animal-captions-i-sir-am-disgusted.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
http://cheezdailysquee.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/cute-animals-dormouse-sleepykins.jpg

http://www.hellofregrefd.com
 
Last edited by a moderator:
y43x8kwlstq6.jpg
 
It probably won't surprise you, but I absolutely adore ants. When I was very young, I would always search for ant nests and I would look at them for hours. I find the complexity of their behaviour absolutely fascinating.
I still like to watch them nowadays. They're so interesting. :!)

pallidefulva6.jpg
 
At the risk of boring long-term members to tears, here is my favorite animal picture of all time. It's Duke on his new bed in his new home less than a day after we rescued him from an ASPCA shelter. He looks like he just won the lottery!

happydog.jpg
 
http://tmtips.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/red_ant_hill.jpg

http://www.google43234.com
 
Last edited by a moderator:
micromass said:
http://www.ristohurme.com/ninia%20sebae.jpg

:!) Wow! Anyone know what kind of snake that is?
 
Last edited by a moderator: