Share Animal Pictures: For Animal Lovers

  • Thread starter Thread starter micromass
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Animal
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
3,073 replies · 328K views
lisab said:
Whoa, I didn't even notice...:eek:!

OMG! I can't believe I didn't notice it either :bugeye:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
HA4GtkPOMU6_rBWTYW8udw2.jpg
 
micromass said:
C4HJhudaW0-DgL5S400jlA2.jpg

In 486 times, just before first Pentium, computer my BBS was running on died after mouse (real mouse, not a computer one) got inside and peed on the chipset.
 
Gad said:
Aww:!)www! Beautiful cute little animals.
Ferrets are fun! Keep one in your PC all the time and you won't have mouse problems. :-p

Back in the days of sailing ships, ferrets and cats were essential for rat-control. Ferrets could go everyplace a rat could go, and if they didn't catch and kill the rats, they could at least drive them out of the cargo and out into the open, so the cats could kill them. When I was a kid, there was a local mill/cannery that kept ferrets for just that reason - rat-control. The place closed down decades ago, but it was interesting to talk to older folks about the ferrets. Most such places had been initially sited on rivers and streams for access to water-power, but where there is an abundance of food, there was often an abundance of rodents.
 
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/guidos-bros-douchebags-fratboys-bros-manimals-dont-say-that-about-yourself-bro.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator: