Share My Books with MHB: Fernando Revilla

  • Topic:
  • Thread starter Thread starter Fernando Revilla
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Books
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
Fernando Revilla
Gold Member
MHB
Messages
631
Reaction score
0
I'd like to share two books of mine with MHB: Fernando Revilla on Scribd (Problems in Linear Algebra & Problems in Real and Complex Analysis). Although they are in Spanish, perhaps could be useful in some sense. At any case if some moderator consider non adequate this post, please feel free to delete it. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Mathematics news on Phys.org
Hey Fernando,

While we do ask that people post in English, a link to two free books could be very useful to anyone here who speaks Spanish. Thank you for making these available to our forum! (Yes)
 
Fernando Revilla said:
I'd like to share two books of mine with MHB: Fernando Revilla on Scribd (Problems in Linear Algebra & Problems in Real and Complex Analysis). Although they are in Spanish, perhaps could be useful in some sense. At any case if some moderator consider non adequate this post, please feel free to delete it. Thanks.

As for the Chess, the Math's language is really universal... I personally didn't have any difficult to consulte books of Math and Chess
written in Russian, so that I think Spanish is wellcome for anyone!...

Kind regards

$\chi$ $\sigma$