Should I attend Texas A&M or look at higher-ranked schools?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 1K views
Japowell98
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Howdy y'all! I'm currently a junior in high school and everyone got their psat scores yesterday. I looked my score up with my physics teacher during AP physics and saw that I got a 1400 and an index score of 210 (which according to online projections would make me a national merit scholar in Texas). When my teacher saw my score, he asked what college I wanted to go to and I replied with my dream college of Texas A&M. He scoffed at me and said I should go to a better school. So anyway, I was wondering if anyone had good advice on whether I should go to Texas A&M or look around at "better" schools. Thanks in advance and any tips are appreciated
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Japowell98 said:
Texas A&M
You're a junior. You're in Texas. You've pretty much got it made as long as you stay in Texas.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Japowell98