Should Miniskirts Be Banned to Prevent Traffic Accidents?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimmy Snyder
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
11 replies · 3K views
Physics news on Phys.org
What's "news" about it? Women are just as capable of domestic violence as men.

- Warren
 
Unless those dishes were still sitting there from the first day he moved in with her, I think that one should be filed under, "You know you're dating a psycho when..."
 
tribdog said:
invoice or novice?

oops, I worked for a VoIP company. Since then, I have been putting invoice everywhere ;(
 
chroot said:
Women are just as capable of domestic violence as men.
Don't I know it. That's why I take my wife abroad for vacations.
 
jimmysnyder said:
Don't I know it. That's why I take my wife abroad for vacations.
:smile:
 
Shoot, I was trying to figure out the logic behind jimmysnyder's comment. Evo, if you hadn't posted your laughing smiley I swear I'd still be mulling it over!
 
jimmysnyder said:
Here's a news story, not very important, but it caught my eye. I would have posted it earlier, but I had something important to do first.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26742851/from/ET/?gt1=43001"

She sounds like a keeper to me. Some women wouldn't wait until halftime to attack you.

Plus, she attacked him with a sword, which is kind of exciting. The guy probably felt like he was in a "Kill Bill" movie.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
rootX said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7621823.stm
Uganda's ethics and integrity minister says miniskirts should be banned - because women wearing them distract drivers and cause traffic accidents.
:smile:

He's probably a Republican. Supposedly, the more popular short skirts are, the more likely a Democrat will be elected.

Actually, that's almost reason enough to become a Democrat.