Should You Report Non-Passing AP Scores on College Applications?

  • Topic: Schools 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Ki-nana18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Ap
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
3 replies · 2K views
Ki-nana18
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone,

I got my AP scores today and I won't go into any detail but I passed none of them. Does anyone believe that I should still put my scores on my application?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
If the catalog for the colleges say that your scores are not good enough to allow for credits, I don't think it matters.
 
i believe 3 is the passing grade. If it's below that don't bother.
 
I think non-passing scores won't be needed on your application; it's likely enough that the coursework from the school is listed, and that it's perhaps best to ignore that you didn't pass the tests. Non-passing scores won't really help your application.

It seems unneeded to even eventually report the scores to your institution of choice, since credit probably will not be awarded (but again, check into the exact score and your institution to be certain).