Can you identify any of these Sisters of the Hood?

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Identification
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
40 replies · 5K views
Moonbear said:
I think SOS is the bottom middle.
Yes, that was my first thought too. Has to be with that long dark curly hair. :!)
 
Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
https://www.physicsforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4876
I'm figuring this one would be moonie. :!)

---edit---
Why are image tags not working for me? :frown:
 
TheStatutoryApe said:
Why are image tags not working for me? :frown:
You must not have pleased the PF Goddesses.
 
EnumaElish said:
You must not have pleased the PF Goddesses.
But I always please the PF Goddesses... ummm... so to speak...
 
TheStatutoryApe said:
But I always please the PF Goddesses... ummm... so to speak...
We are pleased with TSA. :smile:
 
Last edited:
Evo said:
We are pleased with TSA. :smile:
:confused:

edit by Evo: oops there i fixed it :redface:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tsu said:
Here we have the original members of the Sisterhood - Me, Evo, MIH and Moonbear. :biggrin:
Ooooooohhhhhhh...
 
EnumaElish said:
I thought Evo was top. :smile:
On top of who? Honestrosewater?
 
Mk said:
On top of who? Honestrosewater?
That's it - the helmet is on.
-----------------------------------------[/color]Me------------------------[/color]Mk
Athena_overpowering_giant_Enceladus.jpg


Ah, I love the smell of smiting in the morning. :approve:
 
Mk said:
On top of who? Honestrosewater?
I meant, she's the top b*tch, y'all. As in Goddessly.