Site that graphs words and phrases

• MHB
  • Thread starter Jameson
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Graphs
In summary, the conversation discusses a website found on Reddit that is not very useful but fun to play around with. The website allows users to graph letters and send messages to mathematically inclined friends. One person mentions that the website is evil but they love it. Another person wonders if there is a similar website for drawing curves and getting equations for them. The conversation ends with a comment about the time complexity of such an operation.
Jameson
Gold Member
MHB
I found this site on Reddit. Not that useful but fun to play around with. :)

Here is our site name graphed.

Physics news on Phys.org
Jameson said:

Cool! What a fun way to send messages to your mathematically inclined friends! (Yes)

MarkFL said:
Cool! What a fun way to send messages to your mathematically inclined friends! (Yes)
Oh that's just evil. I love it.

-Dan

Haha, very nice.

Jameson said:

Is there something like this for drawing? That is, you could draw a curve on a graph and get an equation for it?

That must be an O(n^2) operation.

1. How does the site graph words and phrases?

The site uses an algorithm to analyze the frequency of words and phrases in a given text and then creates a visual representation of this data using a graph.

2. Can I customize the graph to my own preferences?

Yes, the site allows users to choose from various graph types, colors, and styles to customize their graphs according to their personal preferences.

3. Is there a limit to the length of the text that can be analyzed?

The site can handle a large amount of text, but there may be limitations depending on the processing power of your device or the server capacity.

4. Can I save or export the graph for later use?

Yes, the site allows users to save or export their graphs as an image or PDF for future use or to share with others.

5. Is the site accurate in its analysis of words and phrases?

The site uses advanced algorithms and techniques to ensure accuracy in its analysis. However, the results may vary depending on the quality and complexity of the text being analyzed.