So I have some hot pink underwear

• Thread starter mattmns
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Hot
In summary: I? I can't think of anything.But, my parents have a red car. :!!)I think the reason red cars cost more to insure is that they are considered more sporty. So, if you are buying a red car, you are more likely to drive it like a hot rod, hence, more likely to get into an accident.I can't believe I've been contributing to a thread about men's underwear. :yuck:Okay, my final thought on this (I hope) is to suggest that you just wash them with the reds and avoid anything that might be bleach. I don't know what to suggest for a detergent, but I usually use All Free & Clear because
You sure they were giggling at your underwear, peewee?

Physics news on Phys.org
tribdog said:
since before color came out? wow. How long ago was it that the world was black and white?
I didn't even know men's underwear came in colors, but I did see a Micheal Jordan underwear commercial that had grey underwear in it.

Kurdt, I'm sorry, but the idea of brown underwear scares me, the practicality of it does seems obvious however. If you can hide the skid marks, there is no need to launder them, right? :eek:

Kurdt said:
Oh too many to count. :uhh:
and modest to boot! :biggrin:

tribdog said:
You sure they were giggling at your underwear, peewee?

Hmm, now you come to mention it.

Evo said:
Kurdt, I'm sorry, but the idea of brown underwear scares me, the practicality of it does seems obvious however. If you can hide the skid marks, there is no need to launder them, right? :eek:

The advantages to someone who is practically housebound and has an irritable bowel are considerable. :biggrin:

DaveC426913 said:
http://only2cats.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!C72A6B59400F237A!250.entry"
:biggrin:
"ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is."

I blame the mutant tetrachromat women for inventing all those extra colors:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06256/721190-114.stm

Last edited by a moderator:
Math Is Hard said:
I blame the mutant tetrachromat women for inventing all those extra colors:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06256/721190-114.stm
Wouldn't it be a disadvantage for an interior decorator to see colors that her clients can't? That would be like me buying a music player that only played in ranges inaudible to human ears. :uhh:

Evo said:
Wouldn't it be a disadvantage for an interior decorator to see colors that her clients can't? That would be like me buying a music player that only played in ranges inaudible to human ears. :uhh:

It might be -- if a tetrachromat decorator doesn't know the client can't see everything she sees, you can imagine how she could be frustrated trying to figure out why her client can't see the "obvious" difference in something like mossy sage and sagey moss. It would be helpful for her to know if she had this special ability, so she wouldn't be operating under the assumption that the clients are seeing exactly what she is seeing.

Evo said:

The music analogy would be better quality sound than your clients can hear, not sound that's out-of-range.

Tetrachromats can distinguish between colours better than average. Matching walls and upholstery will be easier if you can tell that two greens are close but not the same.

DaveC426913 said:
The music analogy would be better quality sound than your clients can hear, not sound that's out-of-range.

Tetrachromats can distinguish between colours better than average. Matching walls and upholstery will be easier if you can tell that two greens are close but not the same.
But if her clients can't see the difference, it's meaningless. I'm not going to take someones word over what I see for myself when it comes to color choices.

If I tell you your couch is green and you see blue, does it matter?

Back on topic for a second, the tag actually say to wash them on cold (not sure why I thought hot, maybe because they're hot pink :smile:) and I decided to wash them with other colored underwear and everything turned out just fine :smile: I also must be one of the few guys that does not own any red clothing...

For the record: the underwear is extremely soft and comfortable, dead sexy, and really emphasizes the goods :wink: pics coming soon :biggrin:

Real men wear PINK!

Evo said:
But if her clients can't see the difference, it's meaningless.
It's not as simple as that. Under differnt lighting conditions (such as daylight vs. incandescent), those colours could look quite different. Ideally, the client would have to test their colour choices under several situations. Or they could hire someone to whom it is second-nature.

eg. I do a lot of Photoshopping. Sometimes I print them out. My screen has a different sensitivity than the printer. Two blotches of colour that look the same to me on my poorly-calibrated screen can look very different once I print it out. If, on the other hand my screen were much better at distinguishing colours, I would know before printing that the two swatches of colour are different and are at risk of outputting differently. I could ensure they match.

mattmns said:
For the record: the underwear is extremely soft and comfortable, dead sexy, and really emphasizes the goods :wink: pics coming soon :biggrin:
I'll get my Joo Janta 200s...

mcknia07 said:
Real men wear PINK!

yes!
http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/real%20men%20wear%20pink.gif

I came across this while goggling. I am poor in fantasizing men with underwear

I'm good with that picture, lol, and that guy is even very well fit too "biggrin:

mcknia07 said:
I'm good with that picture, lol, and that guy is even very well fit too "biggrin:

very well fit? or would fit very well?

rootX said:
I came across this while goggling.

You were goggling all right... :rolleyes:

tribdog said:
very well fit? or would fit very well?

Ok, yeah I couldn't think how to put it. I'm sure there is a better word/wording that I could have used.

I was being dirty.

You dirty little man...

The obvious answer to the OP's question is wash in hot water. I had an entire pink wardrobe after washing something new that was red in hot water.

:grumpy: So yes, real men DO wear pink.

:uhh: and so do I.

:uhh: It did get me out of doing any laundry for about 20 years though. Really. :approve:

Artman said:
The obvious answer to the OP's question is wash in hot water. I had an entire pink wardrobe after washing something new that was red in hot water.

:grumpy: So yes, real men DO wear pink.

:uhh: and so do I.

No modern men don't do that, :cool: it's just a piece of pinky ss that makes the guy looks really odd, his whole body looks all pinky with the new slips whereas the guy's mind is pretty feminine porky. :smile: