Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

So I'm eating some of my roomates beans he made, which includes large

1. Mar 4, 2012 #1

Drakkith

Staff: Mentor

So I'm eating some of my roomates beans he made, which includes large amounts of sliced up sausage, and like always, It makes me feel...nauseous? No, not really...sick to my stomach? Again, not really...I can't place the feeling, but its mildly unpleasant and I can barely eat one bowl of his beans because of it. Sausage doesn't taste bad, but it makes me feel kinda blah. This happens with pretty much all sausage I eat, not just in his beans. Anyone ever get this kind of feeling with food?

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 4, 2012 #2

Evo

Re: Sausage...ughh...

Is it greasy? Sometimes my gallbladder will give me fits if I eat anything greasy.

Lately I can't even tolerate pizza, so I've stopped trying to eat it. Anything rich now makes me feel queasy.

4. Mar 4, 2012 #3

Drakkith

Is sausage greasy? I think so. I don't eat sausage that much lol.
    But I don't think it's that, as I don't feel bad after eating pizza and other stuff. Although fried foods do fill me up pretty fast they don't make me feel the way sausage does.

5. Mar 4, 2012 #4

DaveC426913

Gold Member

Sausage is very rich and fatty. It's one of those foods you can't necessarily eat a lot of.

6. Mar 5, 2012 #5

Borg

Gold Member

If I'm cooking something like that, I will cook the sausage separately so that the dish doesn't get as much fat. If your roommate's dish had the sausage in it from the beginning, yeah, it's going to be very greasy.

7. Mar 5, 2012 #6

Drakkith

I ate the sausage first, so I still had half a bowl without any, which was much better! Get rid of the stuff you don't like first and then enjoy the rest lol.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook