Software developer returning to physics after a master's degree

  • Thread starter Thread starter starbird
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
1 reply · 566 views
starbird
How did you find PF?
Google search
Hello
I join the physics forums because that allows me not only to read the interesting questions but also to write something.

I have studies physics years ago and left academia after completing with a Master of Science to work in software development. The main topics I am interested in are cosmology, elementary particle physics and general relativity.

As already mentioned, I have read already quite a bit on this forum over the past years, not extensively, but just a bit about interesting topics, especially about general relativity. I did not know this forum during my student times, but I bet it already existed back then.

I wish you all a great week!
 
Physics news on Phys.org