Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Solar taurus 60 manual's

1. May 28, 2010 #1
    I need a "SOLAR TAURUS 60" gas turbine operating and maintenance manual.

Does any body know who could sell me it or where can i have it??

2. jcsd
  3. May 28, 2010 #2

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

4. May 28, 2010 #3
    I don't have a cat/solar dealer. I need somebody that have tihs available for sale or something like, maybe in pdf ...

5. May 28, 2010 #4
    does anybody knows where can I buy it?

6. May 28, 2010 #5

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You can buy it from a Cat/Solar dealer! Go to the link I posted, find the one nearest to you, and give them a call. They'll send one out.

7. May 30, 2010 #6
    thanks again man..

but... to have one handbook from a dealer you have to be owner of a solar taurus 60 and pass to him your serial number, right??

in my case I don't have it..

so I need some used handbook of someone that realy have one of this... or maybe a copy..
    if somebody here knows someone who could sell me it... please tell me and give me the necessary informations to make contact whit this person

8. May 31, 2010 #7
    Manufacturer's service manuals are usually copyrighted material and it is against the law to copy the manuals and give it to someone else. They have the right to control who can gain access to the information and even who can perform work on their product. In your case you have to provide a S/N to prove you actually own an engine.

See the following ruling:
    http://www.kkrlaw.com/changes/manufacturers.htm

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook