Where can I find the SOLAR TAURUS 60 gas turbine manual?

• Thread starter Davigalo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Solar
In summary, the individual is looking for a "SOLAR TAURUS 60" gas turbine operating and maintenance manual. They are inquiring about where to buy it and if someone can sell them a used or copied version. However, it is against the law to copy or distribute manufacturer's service manuals, and proof of ownership is usually required to obtain one from a dealer.
Davigalo
I need a "SOLAR TAURUS 60" gas turbine operating and maintenance manual.

Does anybody know who could sell me it or where can i have it??

Engineering news on Phys.org
I don't have a cat/solar dealer. I need somebody that have tihs available for sale or something like, maybe in pdf ...

does anybody knows where can I buy it?

You can buy it from a Cat/Solar dealer! Go to the link I posted, find the one nearest to you, and give them a call. They'll send one out.

thanks again man..

but... to have one handbook from a dealer you have to be owner of a solar taurus 60 and pass to him your serial number, right??

in my case I don't have it..

so I need some used handbook of someone that really have one of this... or maybe a copy..
if somebody here knows someone who could sell me it... please tell me and give me the necessary informations to make contact whit this person

Manufacturer's service manuals are usually copyrighted material and it is against the law to copy the manuals and give it to someone else. They have the right to control who can gain access to the information and even who can perform work on their product. In your case you have to provide a S/N to prove you actually own an engine.

See the following ruling:
http://www.kkrlaw.com/changes/manufacturers.htm

What is a Solar Taurus 60 manual?

A Solar Taurus 60 manual is a document that contains instructions and information on how to operate and maintain a Solar Taurus 60 gas turbine engine. This engine is commonly used in power generation, oil and gas production, and industrial applications.

How does a Solar Taurus 60 engine work?

The Solar Taurus 60 engine works by converting the energy from burning natural gas or liquid fuels into mechanical energy. This mechanical energy is then used to power a generator, which produces electricity. The engine also has a waste heat recovery system that captures and uses the heat generated during the combustion process to produce steam or hot water for additional energy production.

What is the maintenance schedule for a Solar Taurus 60 engine?

The maintenance schedule for a Solar Taurus 60 engine varies depending on its usage and operating conditions. However, it is generally recommended to perform maintenance every 8,000 operating hours or annually, whichever comes first. This includes regular inspections, lubrication, and replacement of parts as needed.

What are the benefits of using a Solar Taurus 60 engine?

The Solar Taurus 60 engine offers several benefits, including high efficiency, low emissions, and reliable performance. It also has the ability to operate on a variety of fuels, making it versatile for different applications. Additionally, the waste heat recovery system helps to increase overall energy efficiency and reduce operating costs.

What safety precautions should be taken when operating a Solar Taurus 60 engine?

When operating a Solar Taurus 60 engine, it is important to follow all safety protocols and procedures outlined in the manual. This includes proper handling of fuels, regular maintenance, and monitoring of operating conditions. It is also recommended to have a trained and certified operator and to wear appropriate personal protective equipment when working with the engine.