1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Solutions to Griffith's Quantum Mechanics?

1. Feb 12, 2006 #1
    No, I dont want an easy way out on my homework. I just want to know if I'm doing it right.

As it is, these problems have many parts and getting part "A" wrong means I get the subsequent problems wrong. If Griffith's only put answers in the back of the book, but no, he decided not to.

Anyhow, does anyone know where I can just get the answers? (not solutions, just answers)

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 12, 2006 #2

StatusX

Homework Helper

There is a solutions manual, but it's only available to professors. I would think that if you get the wrong answer for the first part of a question, but the other parts are correctly derived from it, you will get full credit for them. I'm actually a grader for a class that uses this book, and that's the way I do it.

4. May 20, 2008 #3
    i need that solution set tooo!!!!!!!!!!!

5. May 20, 2008 #4
    yeaaaahhh... this Noone1982 guy posted this, but I'm getting emails for it.

In fact, ZapperZ gave me a warning for it, and didn't reply to my message stating it wasn't me.

Would a moderator please resolve this?

6. May 21, 2008 #5
    Why don't you just post your question and the solution you are arriving at and show us where you are getting stuck? I am sure someone here will help you out.

7. May 21, 2008 #6
    Edit: I forgot to notice, this is an old thread. :biggrin:

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  8. May 21, 2008 #7

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

From the Global Guidelines (see link in my signature), which you all agreed to on signing up for your account here at PF:

Thus, this thread is done.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?