Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Solutions to Griffith's Quantum Mechanics?

1. Feb 12, 2006 #1
    No, I dont want an easy way out on my homework. I just want to know if I'm doing it right.

As it is, these problems have many parts and getting part "A" wrong means I get the subsequent problems wrong. If Griffith's only put answers in the back of the book, but no, he decided not to.

Anyhow, does anyone know where I can just get the answers? (not solutions, just answers)

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 12, 2006 #2

StatusX

Homework Helper

There is a solutions manual, but it's only available to professors. I would think that if you get the wrong answer for the first part of a question, but the other parts are correctly derived from it, you will get full credit for them. I'm actually a grader for a class that uses this book, and that's the way I do it.

4. May 20, 2008 #3
    i need that solution set tooo!!!!!!!!!!!

5. May 20, 2008 #4
    yeaaaahhh... this Noone1982 guy posted this, but I'm getting emails for it.

In fact, ZapperZ gave me a warning for it, and didn't reply to my message stating it wasn't me.

Would a moderator please resolve this?

6. May 21, 2008 #5
    Why don't you just post your question and the solution you are arriving at and show us where you are getting stuck? I am sure someone here will help you out.

7. May 21, 2008 #6
    Edit: I forgot to notice, this is an old thread. :biggrin:

Last edited: May 21, 2008
  8. May 21, 2008 #7

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

From the Global Guidelines (see link in my signature), which you all agreed to on signing up for your account here at PF:

Thus, this thread is done.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook