Solve Polar Moment of Inertia for Thin Plate in 1st Quadrant

  • Thread starter Thread starter king imran
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
7 replies · 4K views
king imran
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Find the polar moment of inertia about the origin of a thin plate of density
δ(x.y) =1 bounded by the quarter circle x2+y2=1 in the first quadrant.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
You must show some work in order to get help. This should be in the homework section, by the way.

We don't give out solutions, it's against the forum rules.
 
I laughed out loud when I read the topic title.

And then laughed even more when I saw the Monday deadline he gave you guys.

Can I do that too? I have work up to my waist and I'd love someone to do it before Monday as well.
 
Aerosion said:
Can I do that too? I have work up to my waist and I'd love someone to do it before Monday as well.

Sure! You will get just a humorous answers! :smile::biggrin:
 
You might want to try a different approach to get your problem solved...
 
Aerosion said:
I laughed out loud when I read the topic title.

And then laughed even more when I saw the Monday deadline he gave you guys.

Can I do that too? I have work up to my waist and I'd love someone to do it before Monday as well.
I have a feeling that if he thinks he's a "king" then maybe he assumes we are his "subjects". :smile:

But even a King cannot violate the PF Guidelines and Rules! :-p