Solve Section 9.2 Probs 1-4 7th Ed Mechanics of Materials

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 3K views
2slowtogofast
Messages
134
Reaction score
1
I have Mechanics of Materials By James M Gere the 5th edition. My class uses the 7th edition which has been virtully the same so far. I have to do section 9.2 problems 1,2,3,4 for homework from the 7th edition. In the 5th problems for chapter 9 start on section 9.3. So i was wondering if anyone has the 7th ed and could post those problems online or maybe we could talk and see if section 9.3 1,2,3,4 in my edition are the same as the 7th or if anyone knows anywhere online where i can get these problems any help is appreciated.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Thats really crappy that they don't photocopy the questions for you, basically forcing you to buy a spanking new book when the older editions work just fine. Its likely that most the problems are the same, but don't hold me to that.

That wasn't very helpful to your question, but I just had to say.