Some free video lectures on Physics, maths and all sciences

• Thread starter smart88
  • Start date
here is a site i have seen while searching for physics video lectures. Then I thought why shouldnt i share with my friends.

so is this post

http://freevideolectures.com/physics"

I hope you like it ..........

Last edited by a moderator:

Answers and Replies

Thanks for posting!

Thank you Edgardo.
I just happened to see that and really surprised with that huge collection. Just post the same if you are in other communities or forums. So that Everyone knows.

Useful, Not just in physics either, thanks for this, this should be fun to go through.

thank you Nightsinger

Thank you Smart88 and Turbo-1. These links are very valuable indeed.

oh..turbo-1
That is a huuuuuuuge list.
i will swim across this physics
Thanks a lot..................

turbo
Gold Member
oh..turbo-1
That is a huuuuuuuge list.
i will swim across this physics
Thanks a lot..................
You don't have to thank me - thank Serkan - he assembled this fantastic assemblage of links. I was fortunate enough to stumble across it one day, and things changed - an old semi-retired guy living in the boondocks could watch cutting-edge presentations on all kinds of subjects and resume his education. :biggrin:

This thread is very good for me and of course for the forum. Thank you all

Can any one move this thread to other forums?

Can any one move this thread to other forums like chemistry, Engineeriny, Psychology, Maths and others as this site http://freevideolectures.com/" has video lectures on all the branches. They also get benifited, right?
or Can we post the same thread in those forums?

robphy
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Gold Member
Can any one move this thread to other forums like chemistry, Engineeriny, Psychology, Maths and others as this site http://freevideolectures.com/" has video lectures on all the branches. They also get benifited, right?
FYI,
In https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=5374
Physics Forums Global Guidelines
Posting Guidelines:
When posting a new topic, please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. If you are unsure, contact a mentor or the admin. Posting the same topic (or homework question) across multiple forums or multiple threads is considered spam and is not allowed.
You may wish to add your link to my PF-blog entry linked above.

Hi robphy
Basically i am a physics student, so i posted it on physics forum. My idea of FORUM is sharing knowledge or ideas with others, it seems useful for others, that's why i am asking you or others to post.
These kind of links cant be categorised to any particular forum.
am i right?

robphy
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Gold Member
Hi robphy
Basically i am a physics student, so i posted it on physics forum. My idea of FORUM is sharing knowledge or ideas with others, it seems useful for others, that's why i am asking you or others to post.
These kind of links cant be categorised to any particular forum.
am i right?
I understand.

However, since you asked the questions along the lines of "Can we post the same thread in those forums?", I am merely informing you of the Global Guidelines of this particular forum, which you probably accepted when you signed up here.

I didn't compose the guidelines. If you take issue with them, I suggest you follow the suggestion: "If you are unsure, contact a mentor or the admin."

Thank you robphy for informing .

this is great guys! thanks a lot for sharing these links. I wish i had them last year.

It's ok yaar. Friends are to share to Everything. Just share this with your friends.

berkeman
Mentor
Can any one move this thread to other forums like chemistry, Engineeriny, Psychology, Maths and others as this site http://freevideolectures.com/ has video lectures on all the branches. They also get benifited, right?
No, as you have been told, multiple posting across threads and forums is specifically not permitted here. I've deleted your multiple other posts. I'm leaving this thread here for now -- the website you've posted the link for does look to have some good information on it. There are some commercial items as well, but I'm leaving it here for now.

duh.. i cant believe i m checking these links soooo late. i was just going to post to ask someone if they have some links to video tutorials for heat transfer.
great links man, thanks a lot.

That is awesome collection buddy. Thanks for posting.

That is awesome collection buddy. Thanks for posting.
Yea i agree, those are one load of useful stuff! thanks!
please post more if possible!

ill try to post a bunch more this week, get the list up to 100 :approve:

bagofpork
My head just exploded! So much stuff!

Umarfaruq
Hi Smart88, i am Umarfaruq and than you very much for such link