Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Some free video lectures on Physics, maths and all sciences

1. Feb 19, 2007 #1
    here is a site i have seen while searching for physics video lectures. Then I thought why shouldnt i share with my friends.

so is this post

http://freevideolectures.com/physics

I hope you like it ..........

2. jcsd
  3. Feb 19, 2007 #2
    Thanks for posting!

4. Feb 19, 2007 #3
    Thank you Edgardo.
    I just happened to see that and really surprised with that huge collection. Just post the same if you are in other communities or forums. So that Everyone knows.

5. Feb 19, 2007 #4
    Useful, Not just in physics either, thanks for this, this should be fun to go through.

6. Feb 19, 2007 #5
    thank you Nightsinger

7. Feb 19, 2007 #6
    Thank you Smart88 and Turbo-1. These links are very valuable indeed.

8. Feb 19, 2007 #7
    oh..turbo-1
    That is a huuuuuuuge list.
    i will swim across this physics
    Thanks a lot..................

9. Feb 19, 2007 #8

turbo

Gold Member

You don't have to thank me - thank Serkan - he assembled this fantastic assemblage of links. I was fortunate enough to stumble across it one day, and things changed - an old semi-retired guy living in the boondocks could watch cutting-edge presentations on all kinds of subjects and resume his education. :biggrin:

10. Feb 20, 2007 #9
    This thread is very good for me and of course for the forum. Thank you all

11. Feb 22, 2007 #10
    Can any one move this thread to other forums?

Can any one move this thread to other forums like chemistry, Engineeriny, Psychology, Maths and others as this site http://freevideolectures.com/ has video lectures on all the branches. They also get benifited, right?
    or Can we post the same thread in those forums?

12. Feb 22, 2007 #11

robphy

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

FYI,
    In https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=5374
    You may wish to add your link to my PF-blog entry linked above.

13. Feb 22, 2007 #12
    Hi robphy
    Basically i am a physics student, so i posted it on physics forum. My idea of FORUM is sharing knowledge or ideas with others, it seems useful for others, that's why i am asking you or others to post.
    These kind of links cant be categorised to any particular forum.
    am i right?

14. Feb 22, 2007 #13

robphy

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

I understand.

However, since you asked the questions along the lines of "Can we post the same thread in those forums?", I am merely informing you of the Global Guidelines of this particular forum, which you probably accepted when you signed up here.

I didn't compose the guidelines. If you take issue with them, I suggest you follow the suggestion: "If you are unsure, contact a mentor or the admin."

15. Feb 22, 2007 #14
    Thank you robphy for informing .

16. Aug 15, 2007 #15
    this is great guys! thanks a lot for sharing these links. I wish i had them last year.

17. Aug 16, 2007 #16
    It's ok yaar. Friends are to share to Everything. Just share this with your friends.

18. Aug 16, 2007 #17

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

No, as you have been told, multiple posting across threads and forums is specifically not permitted here. I've deleted your multiple other posts. I'm leaving this thread here for now -- the website you've posted the link for does look to have some good information on it. There are some commercial items as well, but I'm leaving it here for now.

19. Aug 27, 2007 #18
    duh.. i cant believe i m checking these links soooo late. i was just going to post to ask someone if they have some links to video tutorials for heat transfer.
    great links man, thanks a lot.

20. Aug 27, 2007 #19
    That is awesome collection buddy. Thanks for posting.

21. Sep 1, 2007 #20
    Yea i agree, those are one load of useful stuff! thanks!
    please post more if possible!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?