Academic Earth- A Collection of Free Video Lectures on Many Subjects

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
5 replies · 3K views
Ivan92
Messages
201
Reaction score
3
Hey guys. I just stumbled upon this site which I find really awesome. Its called Academic Earth. This site has a collection of video lectures on many different subjects: Math, Science, Engineering, History, Philosophy and many more. It has lectures from M.I.T, Berkeley, Harvard, Yale and more schools! Its just an amazing find and I want to share it with all of you.

Link: http://academicearth.org/

Have fun learning! :smile:

P.S Someone might want to move this into its appropriate place on the forum.
 
Last edited:
Earth sciences news on Phys.org
Bump. Can someone move this to its appropriate place. Thanks in advance. :)
 
i've downloaded some of Stanford's course materials before. but it is kind of handy having everything catalogued in one spot.
 
Proton Soup said:
i've downloaded some of Stanford's course materials before. but it is kind of handy having everything catalogued in one spot.

yup! I did take MIT's and Yale lectures for Physics, and those were fun!

Thanks for sharing, Ivan!
 
Im sorry, but I don't think this thread should be lost in the General Discussion part of the forum. It belongs to the Math & Science Learning Materials part of the forum. Could someone please move this thread? Thanks in advance :)