Stem cells question and gum lift/gum grafting

  • Thread starter Thread starter timeuser84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Cells Stem
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
4 replies · 4K views
timeuser84
Messages
59
Reaction score
6
do gum stem cells exist for 100% regeneration of my gums and do stem cell teeth treatment exist as well?what is a gum lift and what does it do for the human mouth? what does gum graphting do? I had asked this in a dentistry forum and its been a year or over 2 months with no response from them so I am asking here if someone knows.
 
Biology news on Phys.org
timeuser84 said:
what does gum graphting do?
It cuts a piece from one place and attaches it to another place.

Graft: Healthy skin, bone, kidney, liver, or other tissue that is taken from one part of the body to replace diseased or injured tissue removed from another part of the body. For example, skin grafts can be used to cover areas of skin that have been burned.
from: https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=3627
 
Hi, thanks for whoever answering my gum graft question however this doesn't answer the other questions I had so please answer them all if anyone knows. if the site is busy I apologize and will wait until my questions are answered.
 
Never heard of such stem cell treatment yet. Hope someone would chime into answer your question.