Strange/Funny Place For Two Lovers To Meet For The First Time

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary: It was a dark and stormy night.In summary, the worst places to pick up someone are at the STD clinic, a church confessional, the aisle in the pharmacy with all the hemroid and wart treatment stuff, the bottom of a bottomless pit, under a pig, at a laptop juggling contest, a science fiction convention, and a nude beach.
A Science Fiction convention.
Oh wait, that's were I first met my wife.

Physics news on Phys.org
I met my one and only lover in a strange place. I was about 13 or 14 years old, staying at the relatives, and was put up in their guest room. I wanted to hang my jacket somewhere in this room, so I opened one of the wardrobes, and what do you think I found? A huge body-length mirror! Inside the wardrobe! What a place!

That night we consummated our love.

franznietzsche said:
I dont' think fascism or clothes apply. Those were more well executed bad ideas.

edit: Add religion to well executed bad ideas.
I suppose you could argue them either way, I still think they were good Ideas, just poorely defined.

cragwolf said:
I met my one and only lover in a strange place. I was about 13 or 14 years old, staying at the relatives, and was put up in their guest room. I wanted to hang my jacket somewhere in this room, so I opened one of the wardrobes, and what do you think I found? A huge body-length mirror! Inside the wardrobe! What a place!

You have a sick, sick mind. But I'm still worse :biggrin:

Smurf said:
You have a sick, sick mind. But I'm still worse :biggrin:

One girlfriend lived across the street from me and was always coming over to print stuff on our computer. Took me two years to finally notice her. What can i say, I'm oblivious sometimes, and other times I'm just in too much of a hurry to get back to PF.

What took you so long?... She was immaginary wasn't she?

cragwolf said:

I don't get it. You consummated your love with a mirror? Maybe there IS an underlying consciousness all around us.

Smurf said:
What took you so long?... She was immaginary wasn't she?

No she was actually the two year-running first runner-up of the Miss Lancaster pageant. And my younger brother's best friendsolder sister. And my mom's best friend's daughter. Needless to say it was real complicated when we started dating. A real mess through and through.

Love at first sight at your wedding!

Mk said:
Love at first sight at your wedding!

That would be one confused honeymoon.

Threesomes!