ineedhelpnow
- 649
- 0
i have a calc 3 test on monday and i don't know why but I AM TERRIFIED. probably because i have an exam for econ the same day. any exam or pre-exam tips? how not to be afraid?
ineedhelpnow said:its not the problems that terrify. its the knowing i have a test on them part. i feel like I am good with the material but have this feeling I am going to forget it all by the test no matter how many times i study. he doesn't give a formula sheet so we have to know everything and I am really bad at this one lesson and wow i just typed this whole thing without breathing once. I am already so nervous.
- - - Updated - - -
im more confident about calc than econ though...
ineedhelpnow said:thanks Modus! i don't think yogas my thing but ill definitely try the taking breaths part![]()
Work out all the problems, but write down wrong answers. Then let the other guy/girl copy to his/her heart's content and leave early. After he/she is gone then fill in the right answers.ineedhelpnow said:ok guys i got something else
-never sit next to a person who always tries to copy your answers otherwise youll be too occupied covering your exam than focusing on it.
Sleep. You'll do better by getting rest than you will by trying to stay up all night and doing the test half asleep.ineedhelpnow said:math test down. econ test tomorrow. what would you guys recommend for someone who falls asleep every time she tries to study for econ? (Blush)
ineedhelpnow said:lol not just at night though. yesterday and earlier today i was studying for econ (in the afternoon) and i just couldn't hold myself and i fell straight to sleep.
- - - Updated - - -
i think i will just...go through the powerpoint slides and homework (Nod) yep that's what ima do
is econ like mediationtopsquark said:When I was learning how to meditate I asked a question on a forum about a similar problem. I kept falling asleep in the middle of the meditation. I asked her how I could stop doing that and she told me to get some good sleep until you could stay at it. The problem wasn't that I was doing something wrong, it's just that I was sleep deprived.