Stromgren photometric data in Vizier

Summary:
Is there a catalog in Vizier that provides Stromgren photometric data for stars, (the all four uvby, not just the indices b-y, m and c)
I would like to try the photometric transform given in my book, for instance ##V = y - 0.12[(b-y) - 0.55]^2##, however, the two catalogs I've consulted, Paunzen, 2015 and Hauck, 1997 only provides the indices. Do these catalogs provide the uvby magnitudes as well, just hidden somewhere? Are there any catalogs that would provide the above photometric magnitudes? Thanks!

Answers and Replies

phyzguy
Science Advisor
Yes I am aware of that. But.....

Just thought I'd point it out. Sorry, I don't know where to find Stromgren uvby photometry.

phyzguy
Science Advisor
Maybe I'm confused, but it looks like the Paunzen catalog gives v, b-y, and m1=(v-b)-(b-y). Can't you solve those for v, b, and y? Similarly, it gives c1=(u-v)-(v-b), so this gives you u given v, c1, and b.

Edit: Or is V not the same as v?

Last edited:
Just thought I'd point it out. Sorry, I don't know where to find Stromgren uvby photometry.
That's alright.

Maybe I'm confused, but it looks like the Paunzen catalog gives v, b-y, and m1=(v-b)-(b-y). Can't you solve those for v, b, and y? Similarly, it gives c1=(u-v)-(v-b), so this gives you u given v, c1, and b.

Edit: Or is V not the same as v?
I am not very sure, but I think capital V is the Johnson V, not Stromgren v:

Clicking Vmag,
Mean V magnitude
UCD:
PHOT_JHN_V = Johnson magnitude V (JHN)

phyzguy
Science Advisor
I think you're right. Oh well, I'm obviously not helping.

I think you're right. Oh well, I'm obviously not helping.
That's alright! I appreciate your effort and time! Thanks!