zibb3r
- 6
- 0
Can you guys help with this question? i don't even know where to begin! *Cries*
Thanks! I have a test tomorrow and need to learn how to do this type of question!
CHEERS!
Chemistry. Wonderful.zibb3r said:View attachment 62488
Can you guys help with this question? i don't even know where to begin! *Cries*
Thanks! I have a test tomorrow and need to learn how to do this type of question!
CHEERS!
zibb3r said:View attachment 62488
Can you guys help with this question? i don't even know where to begin! *Cries*
Thanks! I have a test tomorrow and need to learn how to do this type of question!
CHEERS!
Mandelbroth said:Chemistry. Wonderful.
We're all going to be mathematicians here, so if you could define the terms in the problem for us, we can help you. I don't know what methods you're being asked to use to solve the ODE, but I'd be happy to help when I do.