Success on History Test - Celebrate with Me!

  • Topic: History 
  • Thread starter Thread starter Smasherman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Thread
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
Smasherman
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
I took a history test today that was actually good! It didn't involve memorizing dates and names (well, not very much), it involved understanding concepts and the relation of events to other events. So, instead of failing a high-memorization test due to little studying (I have a "good" reason), I did well!

Sorry, I just wanted to share a little crystal of happiness from school amid a glacier of BS. :biggrin:
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Smasherman said:
it involved understanding concepts and the relation of events to other events. So, instead of failing a high-memorization test due to little studying (I have a "good" reason), I did well!
It's good to hear you did well on that kind of test. It's the only kind that really matters.
 
THESE are tests that we need. Relationships and concepts tests.