Take the bad jokes and humor test

  • Thread starter Thread starter wolram
  • Start date Start date
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
42 replies · 5K views
Ah I made this mistake again but well I don't think it's my fault this time!Maybe he's an angle instead of angel!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm just a bent saint, not some angly angel.
 
Sorry there is no room for any more angles or angels,There can only be one :biggrin:
 
dextercioby said:
Regarding the question in the title, it's enough to know I'm worse than the average. :-p

Not too bad, but never a saint.

Daniel. :wink:
Maybe because of your honesty! :wink:
 
What about my "honesty" ? Do you think I'm always honest ? I've always said i'd rather enjoy a diformed reality, than a diformed body. :-p

:wink:

Daniel.

P.S.I still lie, do it quite often, actually, but this time i chose to tell the truth.
 
When are you going to leave us?(Please tell the truth!)
 
Yeah, because I want to say goodbye and leave here now!
 
I think you're all just depraved and fudging the results :P

Scored a 50, but I'm somwhere between "done your share" and "needs help"... title was "could be worse..."

Apparently I need to kick it up a notch and go moshing.
 
After comparing your JokesAndHumor.com "How Bad Are You?" results to the thousands of other scores in our database, you aren't as bad as 101.67 of participants. How does that make you feel?

Saint...