Terry Tao's Interesting View of QM

  • Level: High School 
  • Thread starter Thread starter bhobba
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Interesting Qm
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
1 reply · 2K views
Messages
11,160
Reaction score
4,008
I rather like Terry Tao, not only because he is Australian, a great mathematician, maybe even the greatest currently living, whose contributions range across a wide gamut of areas including QM (which interestingly he actually failed at university - but that is a story of bad study habits for another time) but because he maintains an interesting blog.

I came across the following which I found rather thought provoking about QM and the game Tomb Raider:
https://terrytao.wordpress.com/2007/02/26/quantum-mechanics-and-tomb-raider/

Interesting.

Thanks
Bill
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Lord Crc, scottdave, Polygon and 2 others
Physics news on Phys.org
That was an interesting article. Thanks for sharing it here. I think you should've included "Tomb Raider" in your headline. :smile:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: bhobba