• Start date

Pengwuino

Gold Member
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/leechblock/

BOOM. *Blocks physicsforums.com*
*blocks facebook*
*blocks my email accounts*
*blocks ........ various sites*

How do I block actual humans though? Do I need to upload this addon onto my friend who won't stop calling me telling me the most boring BS i've ever been forced to hear in my life?

Drakkith

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
2018 Award
How do I block actual humans though? Do I need to upload this addon onto my friend who won't stop calling me telling me the most boring BS i've ever been forced to hear in my life?
You need to add in the equation for the probability of your friend suddenly appearing on the moon without a cell phone. And by moon i mean Titan. And hes gotta be upside down when he gets there. Good luck.

Pengwuino

Gold Member
You need to add in the equation for the probability of your friend suddenly appearing on the moon without a cell phone. And by moon i mean Titan. And hes gotta be upside down when he gets there. Good luck.
Uhm, what about "my friend who won't stop calling me telling me the most boring BS i've ever been forced to hear in my life" implies it's a guy?

GIGGLE.

Drakkith

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
2018 Award
Uhm, what about "my friend who won't stop calling me telling me the most boring BS i've ever been forced to hear in my life" implies it's a guy?

GIGGLE.
Nothing. And thats all im saying. Cuz this is a trap!:tongue2:

Will www.*.com[/URL] work?

Last edited by a moderator:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/leechblock/

BOOM. *Blocks physicsforums.com*
*blocks facebook*
*blocks my email accounts*
*blocks ........ various sites*

I find vicious insults, data-mining, and murder all effectively keep people at bay.

I tried it... It doesn't work!

That would be the real solution! :biggrin:
Direct, to the point, and quiet. *sigh*... if only life were truly so simple. :wink:

Oh, I guess call filtering would work too, and you would't have to dispose of a corpse.

FtlIsAwesome

Gold Member
I find vicious insults, data-mining, and murder all effectively keep people at bay.
That doesn't work on PF, its against the guidelines. :tongue:

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving